We’re written before about Dr. McSweeney’s holistic approach to chiropractic, but sometimes it’s better to hear from the patients themselves. You can search online to find reviews on Google, Yelp, and Facebook, but to save time, here’s a recent round-up of reviews of Dr. McSweeney.
WHAT DO HER PATIENTS SAY?
- A chiropractor, but so much more. I have been seeing Dr. McSweeney for over a year and am feeling great. Go see her, you will not be disappointed and will start feeling your best with her holistic approach. Get supplements tailored to your needs as well.
- I have ALWAYS felt better after seeing her … and what she tells me makes sense! Dr. McSweeney is professional, empathetic and goes right to the cause of my complaints. She has great testing techniques and does not waste my money or time with a long unconfirmed lenghth of multiple treatments. She is my all time doctor after discovering her!!
- I have been seeing Dr. McSweeney for about 10 years now, and I can say she is absolutely amazing. She is passionate about her work, she cares full heartedly about each patient, and she takes the time to make sure you are feeling great when you walk out the door. She is the best, and I cannot recommend her more.
- I love this place and this doctor. As a mother, it is imperative that you do the best for your kiddos and the best is Lynelle. Her staff is friendly and the whole office is kid friendly. My son would giggle during his adjustment, every.single.time. He would light up and instantly giggle when he would see Lynelle too. I have implemented her nutrition as well as the stretches she taught us to help when we aren’t in the office. We also got some great coupons texted to us that we were able to use. I have told many friends about this office, I love them!!
- Simply amazing! Please go see this doctor with anything that ails you. She’s talented, kind, intelligent and will give you hope that your health can improve.
- Dr McSweeney is the best chiropractor I’ve ever seen. She is very caring, intuitive, and most importantly – her treatments are extremely effective!
If you’re struggling with chronic pain in your back, neck, or hips, or you suffer from ongoing headaches, plantar fasciitis or other persistent issues, it may be worth a visit to Dr. McSweeney. You’ll be surprised at the versatility of chiropractic care, and she can make a number of lifestyle and nutrition recommendations to help you feel better. Learn more about what to expect at your first visit, and schedule your appointment today.